Do you need to hear a number of the brand new songs which you previously play on Spotify? Or do you need to view all of the artists you listened to inside the beyond? Either manner, we’re here you go provide our assistance.
In our manual underneath, we’ll display you the way to view your Spotify listening history whether you’re using the computer, web, or cell app. In addition to that, we’ll additionally educate you on how to download all of your data at the app.
If you’re the usage of Spotify to discover and concentrate on the most modern songs available, you may want to listen to some of them once more or upload them to your playlists. If you couldn’t consider the track you latterly played, don’t worry, Spotify has a function that shows them on a list.
With the “Recently played” tab on Spotify, you can take a look at your recent listening records on the app. As such, you may use this feature to view your previously performed songs and save them on your playlists.
Aside from checking your listening history, you may also request and download your information from Spotify. In turn, you’ll obtain records approximately your playlists, streaming history, and other important stuff related to your Spotify account.
With that in mind, here’s a short guide on how to view your flow history on Spotify.
How to check your listening records on Spotify
If you want to peer the music you latterly played, you can test your queue or listening history on Spotify. With the help of this selection, you can view the songs you liked that you can have neglected to add to a playlist.
You can take a look at your play records on Spotify whether you’re the use of the app on your pc or cellular device. In our tutorials, we’ll show you how to do it from both.
On your pc:
- Open the Spotify web player or laptop app and register in your account.
- At the lowest-proper, a part of your screen, click on the Queue icon.
- Head to the “Recently played” tab to view all songs on your listening records.
- The “Recently played” tab shows as many as 50 songs which you performed formerly. You also can test the artist, album, and period of the tune right here.
On your cell tool:
- Open the Spotify cell app and check in to your account.
- At the top-proper side of your screen, faucet the “Recently played” icon.
- Browse all of the songs you’re previously being attentive to, filtered via the date you performed them.
Unlike the computer and net version of Spotify that suggests handiest your 50 currently played songs here you go, the mobile app shows a whole lot greater. It can display all songs you concentrate on within the beyond few weeks, filtered with the aid of every day.
How to download your Spotify information
If you need to view extensive records of your streams, playlists, and different information, you can pick out to request and download your Spotify records. You can do that by signing in to the Spotify Account page on your web browser and travelling your Privacy settings.
However here you go, please word that it might take Spotify 30 days to prepare the records for your request. If you’re inclined to wait, comply with our step-by way of-step educational underneath to learn how to download your Spotify data.
- Using your selected net browser, go to the Spotify Account page and check in on your account.
- Head to the Privacy settings tab.
- Scroll right down to the cease of the web page and click on the Request button on the “Download your information” segment.
- Check your inbox for an e-mail from Spotify and click Confirm to affirm your request.
Once your information is prepared, you’ll receive an e-mail from Spotify containing the download link. When you download your statistics, you’ll receive a couple of JSON documents along with your stream records, playlists, and different information from the past yr.
To wrap it all up
Now that you recognize a way to view your “Recently played” tab on Spotify, you could go ahead and take a look at your listening records. With the assistance of this selection, you don’t ought to hassle remembering and trying to find the preceding songs you played.
Alternatively, you can request your Spotify records for an in-depth streaming history for the past 12 months. However, it might take you a month before you could download the documents.
We wish that our manual helped you take a look at and evaluate your listening history on Spotify. For greater recommendations, hints, and tutorials from us, go to our web page regularly for our each-day posts and updates.